YOYO MATS | The world’s only self-rolling fitness & yoga mat
The inventor of yoyo mats, Aaron Thornton, a fitness and yoga enthusiast, decided to find a solution for traditional yoga mats that can often be clumsy and frustrating. He decided to design a fitness / yoga mat that will roll up by itself and stay rolled up without the need for straps or bags. Furthermore, he designed a mat that stays completely flat while in use.
Aaron, along with co-founder Dino May, then teamed up with a long-time friend Yu Tsai, creative director of 88 Phases and celebrity/fashion photographer. The team began working on this project together to create a mat that is both functional and aesthetically beautiful.
How does YOYO Mats Work?
1. Custom-designed anti-slip surface pattern helps your grip even when the mat is wet.
2. Custom-designed round corners.
3. Dual-layered and 5.5 mm thick to provide a perfect balance of comfort, support and portability. Its light weight design makes travel a breeze.
4. Closed-cell construction seals mat from moisture, bacteria and odor.
5. 72” long and extra wide 28” to accommodate self-rolling bands so they are not intrusive to your fitness practice.
6. Made using TPE – an eco-alternative material that’s biodegradable, latex-free, PVC-free, and free of: DEHP, DBP, BBP, DINP, DIDP, and DNOP phthalates.
The new generation of fitness/yoga mats is here. Another good reason to put your shoes on and go right to the gym! Although, that’s always a good idea.