The root cause of cancer was officially found before 1923 by Otto Heinrich Warburg, German scientist, who won a Nobel prize (1931) for discovering the primary cause of cancer. Most people don’t know about this as it is well hidden from the public for unknown reasons.
Dr. Warburg , has found that the primary cause of cancer is an anti-physiological food intake (a diet based on acidifying food) and an anti-physiological life-style (no exercise). Both create an acid environment within our body and causes oxygen removal from the cells. He said:
- “Lack of oxygen and acidosis are two sides of the same coin: if you have one, you have the other.”
- “Acidic substances reject oxygen; on the other hand, alkaline substances attract oxygen.”
- “Depriving a cell of its oxygen for 48 hours can turn it cancerous.”
- “Cancerous tissues are acid tissues, while healthy tissues are alkaline tissues.”
In his book, “The Metabolism of Tumors”, Warburg proved that all forms of cancer are distinguished by two basic conditions: acidosis and hypoxia (lack of oxygen). He also discovered that cancerous cells are anaerobic (do not breath oxygen) and cannot survive in the presence of high oxygen levels, as found in an alkaline state. They can only survive in the environment rich in glucose and oxygen-free.
“All normal cells have an absolute requirement for oxygen, but cancer cells can live without oxygen – a rule without exception. “Deprive a cell 35% of its oxygen for 48 hours and it may become cancerous.”
The resulting acidifying or alkalizing environment is measured in a scale called pH, whose values rank from 0 to 14. PH 7 is a neutral pH. In order for the body to normally function, pH within the cells has to be slightly alkaline. In a healthy person, blood pH ranks between 7.40 and 7.45. If blood pH drops below 7, the human body enters a near-death comma.
According to all of this, there are two important lists of foods we should all be aware of: Acidifying Food and Alkalizing food.
- Refined sugar and all its products (this is the worst of all; it contains no proteins, fats, minerals or vitamins, only refined carbohydrates that stress your pancreas. Its pH is 2.1, which means, it´s highly acidifying)
- Meat (all of them)
- Cow milk and dairy products
- Refined salt
- Refined flour and all its products (cookies, pasta, etc.)
- Bakery products (most of them contain saturated fat, margarine, salt, sugar and preservatives)
- Any cooked food (the cooking process removes the oxygen from the food and makes it acidic), even cooked vegetables
- Anything that contains preservatives, colorants, flavoring, stabilizers, etc.
- All kinds of canned food.
The human body should receive minerals from food in order to be able to neutralize blood acidity, but the food from the list above actually demineralize the body, especially the refined products. In modern life these types of food are taken regularly.
- All kinds of raw vegetables (some may be acidic but once inside the body, they have an alkalizing reaction; some others are slightly acidifying but they provide minerals, necessary for correct nutrient balance). When raw, they provide oxygen, while cooked they don’t
- Fruits, just like vegetables. For example, lemon has an approximate pH of 2.2 but once inside your body it has a highly alkalizing effect (perhaps the most powerful of all). Fruits provide healthy amounts of oxygen
- Seeds: aside from all their benefits, they are highly alkalizing, for example almonds
- Whole grains: although the only alkalizing grain is millet, all the others are slightly acidifying but very good for your health. All must be cooked for consumption
- Honey (highly alkalizing)
- Plants’ chlorophyll (from any source) is highly alkalizing (especially aloe vera)
- Water is particularly important because it provides oxygen. “Chronic dehydration is the main stressing factor for the body and the root of most degenerative diseases”, says Dr. Feydoon Batmanghelidj
- Exercise oxygenates your whole body, while sedentary wears it out.
Dr. George W. Crile, from Cleveland, one of the most important surgeons in the world openly claims: “All the so called ‘natural’ deaths are nothing but the terminal point for acid saturation in the body”.
It is impossible for cancer to thrive in those people that keep their bodies free of acidity, eat food that produce alkaline metabolic reactions, drink plenty of water and, in turn, avoid food that generates acidity, staying away from toxic elements. In general, cancer is not contagious nor inherited. Environmental and life-style habits produce cancer.
Mencken wrote: “The struggle for life is against acidic retention. Aging, lack of energy, bad temper, headaches, heart diseases, allergies, eczema, urticaria, asthma, kidney stones and arteriosclerosis are nothing but acidic accumulation.”
Dr. Theodore A. Baroody, in his book “Alkalize or Die”, says: “It doesn’t actually matter the number of names we have for diseases. What really matter is that all of them come from the same basic cause: too much acidic waste in the body.”
The right diet based on fruits and vegetables, and regular physical activity is the key to a healthy and joyful life. Start practicing these two rules as of today.